Internship @ Comedkares
Internship that Inspires you to Tinker!
14 days immersive internship program designed as per the AICTE guideline that equips students with Industry tools to build ideas using rapid prototyping. Centered around the concept of design thinking, the program is a challenge-infused learning experience leaving no stone unturned. The program is comprehensive in its use of machines benefiting students from a variety of domains
AICTE promotes Internships as a student-centric activity, supported by the institution and industry. It espouses the need for students to acquire and demonstrate learning from real-life projects. At Comedkares a progressive attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset is encouraged. Maximizing knowledge, leveraging all possible opportunities to learn new skills, technology, and domain understanding, and demonstrating tangible accomplishments are intrinsic to all programs at ComedKares.
Product design & Development
Design thinking with paper prototyping
Introduction to User Interface and User Experience using Figma
How to design digital products?
Hand tools and materials
Hand tools and materials - 2
How to build physical prototypes?
How to design electronics prototypes?
Computer Aided Design(CAD) modelinig using Onshape
How to design Hadrware Prototoypes?
The Learning Journey
- It gives an opportunity to work on real-time challenges giving greater exposure to students beyond classrooms
- Students are exposed to the industry tools and use them to solve the real-time challenges
- Opportunity to network with students across various institutions and work collaboratively as a team towards a common goal
- Helps to gain a competitive edge in comparison to the current industry requirements
High-tech industry tools
Industry expert webinars
Collaborative project building
A student would be evaluated based on the test conducted while enrolling to the internship. Students need to take up a 10 mins MCQ and questionnaire section and answer them based on their experience and problem solving skill. Based on the answers provided they would be evaluated based on :
- Understanding of the problem statement and the approach towards it
- Uniqueness of the idea they provide for the problem
Communication Skill – how well they could explain their idea/approach
- Presentation of the idea
- Grit test
- Ideas would be evaluated based on the rubric evaluation method.
EXPERIENCE INTERNSHIP LEARNING
- Hands-on experience with prototyping tools
- 2 industrial case-studies
- 2 expert talks
- 1 realtime prototype
- Internship certificate